Move 13-15 pieces of museum-quality wooden Buddha statues that are exquisitely painted and gold gilded. The biggest of the statues are over 8 ft tall and weighs 660 lbs. The others are less weighty and not as tall, ranging from 300 to 600 lbs.
The altar is a 3-tier waterfall style structure. It is 40-ft wide and 20-ft deep. Each step of the 3 levels are 3-4 feet tall.
The statues are currently in their shipping crates stored in a room on the same floor, inside the building. The crates (with extra low pallet base) need to be moved to the altar, unpacked, and moved onto the altar.
- The movers must have a successful record of moving heavy, high value, and delicate items. A piano or heavy antique would be a good comparison.
- The movers are expected to possess both white glove finesse and the brawn to lift 600-700 lbs. for a vertical distance of 3-4 feet.
- Machines and tools such as ramps that may damage the altar should be avoided.
- Some statues are gold gilded, which may impede certain methods of holding/grabbing/carrying them.
- Movers must be able to work with temple’s personnel on site to clarify and carry out moves as directed
|Wooden Statues||Height (in)||Width (in)||Depth (in)||Weight (lb)|
|Vairocana (back dcor)||-||-||-||616|
|Amitabha (back dcor)||-||-||-||110|
|Medicine Buddha (base)||-||-||-||66|
|Medicine Buddha (back dcor)||-||-||-||110|
|Golden Mother (main)||59||41||37||616|
|Golden Mother (base)||-||-||-||484|
|Grand Master (main)||43||46||37||484|
|Grand Master (base)||-||-||-||396|
|Guru Rinpoche (main+base+back dcor)||43||28||28||484|
|Ucchusma (back dcor)||-||-||-||46|
|Fudo (back dcor)||-||-||-||242|
|Lotus Lamps (2 pc)||-||-||-||66|
Photos of Statues
Please see our Facebook album.